Set up Out of Office Email in MS Outlook 2007 is the very easy thing. Its a great feature in MS Outlook that you can reply to Email Sender when you are out of office or on vacation. It will good things to let people know that you are out of office and you are unable to reply any email. You can setup auto reply when you are Offline.
Follows below steps to Setup Auto Reply Email in Outlook 2007
1. First of all Open MS Outlook 2007 , Then Click on New Button to Create New Email.
2. Now Create New Email which you want to Auto reply to the Sender. Write something in the body of message to let know sender that your are out of office .
3. Now Go to File Menu and Click on Save As to save the message which you have created.
Then Type the File name and then Click on Save as type drop-down menu and then Select Outlook Template .
Now Click on Save . then Close Message .
4. Now Click on Tools Menu and then Click on Rules and Alerts… .
5. Now Click on E-mail Rules tab and then Click on New Rules..
6. Now Click on Check message when they arrive under Start from a blank rule on Rules wizard window.
and then Click on Next .
7. Now Select Where my name is in the to box check and then Click on Next.
8. Now Select Reply using a specific template and then Click on a specific template under step 2.
9. Now Select User Templates in File System from Look in , then Auto reply (out of Office)Template will show below select template and then Click on Open .
10 . Now Click on Next .
11. Now Select except if it is an out of office message and then Click on Next .
12. Now Type the name of the Rule under step 1 , then Select turn on this rule check box and then Click on Finish .
13. Now You will see that Auto Reply ( Out of Office ) rules has been created and then Click on Applyand Ok . then Close MS Outlook .